In our fast-paced society it is easy to overlook the importance of having a driver's licence and the ability to travel from point A to B in the luxury and convenience of our own vehicle. Losing your driver's licence can cause a great inconvenience to you, your family, your employer and may affect several other areas of your life.
Traffic law governs traffic and regulates vehicles. Traffic laws vary from place to place, and Kennedy Spanner have extensive knowledge and years of experience dealing with traffic laws relevant to Queensland. Any unlawful activity or violation of traffic rules and regulations can have serious repercussions. Unfortunately, you can occasionally be involved in incidents or accidents that may see the potential loss of your driver's licence.
Our Toowoomba team of traffic violation lawyers offer one on one attention to clients who are faced with a case involving traffic law.
We can assist you with cases relating to:
- Drink/drug driving - Operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol and blowing over the legal limit (0.05).
- Dangerous driving - Driving offences that result in serious injury or death, including reckless or negligent driving.
- Speeding offences - Committing a speeding offence inducing the loss of demerit points or licence.
- Restricted work licence - A licence issued during a period of disqualification in which you must comply with specified conditions.
- Hardship application - A licence issued under restrictions.
- Unlicensed driving - Driving without a legal licence.
Contact our experienced lawyers to gain valuable advice and to fight any charges or traffic fines you have incurred. We are experienced in traffic law and we will work tirelessly to ensure you obtain the best result for the situation or violation that has occurred.
Call us or fill out our contact form to get in touch with one of our Toowoomba lawyers and begin resolving your traffic law issues.