Graham Morrison has joined the team at Kennedy Spanner Lawyers.
Graham is a senior solicitor who has been practising law since 1989.
Having run his own law practice for about 20 years, Graham brings a wealth of experience to the table for his clients.
He has extensive experience in Family Law and Wills and Estates and has a special interest in Business Law, Commercial Law, Trusts and Leasing and the implication of these areas of law in the context of complex family law property matters.
Graham has engaged with clients and provided advice in various legal areas, including:
- Family Law; matrimonial and de facto relationships, separation, divorce, parenting, child support, spousal maintenance, property matters, financial agreements and contravention proceedings.
- Commercial and Business Law; purchase and sale of businesses, contracts, leasing, and trusts.
- Wills, Estates and Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Residential and Investment Conveyancing.
- Domestic Violence and Child Protection.
Away from work Graham enjoys kayaking, hiking, being outdoors in the garden and spending time with his family.