In 1999 the partners wrote down what it meant to them to be a lawyer and why Kennedy Spanner Lawyers was founded
- because every day I get to help people through difficult times in their lives
- because I can help the disadvantaged
- because I honour the position of trust afforded me
- because the right to a fair trial is the foundation stone on which a free society is built
- because I relish the challenge of achieving the absolute best for my client
- because I realise that being an excellent Solicitor includes being a shoulder to lean on
- because sometimes I can indirectly touch the lives of children without them ever knowing
- because I enjoy constantly learning about not only the law but about myself
- because I am answering the call to serve others
- because I want to make a difference!
Read what our clients say about us
Kennedy Spanner Lawyers have been my Lawyers for 12 years and in this time I have always found them to be of assistance any time you need them.
They are only a phone call away and always ready to help and assist you in any matter.
The office staff ar…
I wanted to take this opportunity to personally thank all of the staff at Kennedy Spanner Lawyers for the support, guidance and assistance provided to myself and my husband over the years.
I was initially recommended to Kennedy Spanner Lawyers in Too…
Thank you all so much for what you have done!
Every single one of your team members played a vital role in ensuring a positive outcome. I was so nervous when I walked in to your office as I had never dealt with Solicitors or Lawyers before, however y…
My main concern became how to retain a law firm that was competent and serious enough about taking on my case. A friend in the legal profession recommended Kennedy and Spanner.
Former barrister Mr Rod Alldridge explained that Kennedy and Spanner were…
My association with Kennedy Spanner Lawyers started when I was recommended to them by my company lawyers in the nineties. I met Malcolm Kennedy, when they were Kennedy Lawyers for a meeting to seek some independent advice on family matters. In 1998 w…